The Mosby’s hit Disney earlier this month and hit it hard we did. We drove to Orlando (13hours) and stayed in a house with my mother and father in-laws, 2 sister in-laws, husbands and kids. Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom and Epcot in 3 days.
There are a few things that I learned on this trip.
1. Pack a cooler of food and drinks and rent a stroller. So very worth it so you will not have to eat greasy park food.
2. My kids can make is a total of 26 hours in a car without ever asking for their Nintendo DS’s.
3. I get motion sick and almost every ride….Dramamine is my friend.
4. Epcot sells beer. I like Epcot.
5. At least one of my children will get sick when they are with their Aunt Amy and Uncle Ted.
6. Cell phones are great at the parks….great way to stay in touch with everyone.
7.You can walk around with a really stupid looking hats and no one will give you a second look.
8.Do not buy your tickets on Craig’s List…..really long story that I just as soon forget.
9. We do not get together as a family often enough!
Did I tell you that Epcot sells beer?
Sick kid with strep and ear infection.
Bummed that it is blurry….kind of like it.
Cousins playing cards.
I think her blue eyes are pretty impressive.
Carter trying to determine if he is tall enough to ride the ride but he seems to be a little distracted by the girls.
Love the look on her face…..